Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, March 25, 1963

Sunny _ windy _ warm

Kids went to school and Jerry took Ray up.  We watched shows then Jerry went up to bank & put Kays money in & got some penny cartons & came home & we finished bagging the $50. worth of pennies I got Friday.

Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry at 11:, rode a freight, His day off.

He took me up town & turned the Pennies in & we paid bills then we went to Caldwell to Simplots & got my check & stoped at Quick-curb & had hamberger & root beer then went out to see the tractor at place hes farming went to bank & pd. more bills.  Came home at 3:30 & Jerry went & got Ray.  Jerry cooked supper & we ate & just got through at 5:30 when Mrs Kotter brought Gene home from Rexburg.  I took Jerry up to work at D.q. at 6: & went on up to Church & droped Ray off to go to Idaho City Swimming Dean did dishes & went to Mutual with Bishop.  Ivard had bath & we played 2 games scrabble then Gene & I went up & got us all a Super Sundee.  I got books up.  I still have a bad cough & didn't go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment