Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday, March 13, 1963

Sunny but cold.

Jerry is still sick & me, we neither one went to work again Today.  Patched & washed cloths.  We played 2 games of Scrabble.

We went up & had a drink at D.q. then Ivard went up to Rail Road & got a ticket on train & he went in & bought me some crochet thread.  came back & Picked Ray up at school.

Gene made a cake while we were gone & I helped him make 7 min. iceing for it when we got home.

I made goulosh & Jerry had potatoes Backed & we ate at 4:30 when Kids got home.

I took Ivard up to catch train for Glenns Ferry at 8:20 & we sat until it left, me & Sis.  we came home & went to bed.  We all went to bed early tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment