Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday, March 21, 1963

nice day.

I stayed in bed late, I still feel awful.

I withdrew $200. out of my secret Savings account, came in mail this morning.  Haven't much left.  I made out payments & Jerry took them up to mail for me when he took my money to bank, got me some stamps & a bag of 5000 Pennies from Parking meters and me & Gene spent all afternoon & evening going through them & bagging them up again.  I found 2 or 3 real good ones I never did have.

Ray took Dean & Dale out for their Piano lesson after Dale came from Primary.  Jackie was too sick to go today

Jerry fixed supper.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to close, Gene stayed up & went after him

I went to bed at 10: too sick to go back to work yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment