Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday, March 7, 1963

Sunny & warm

I came home from work & ate & read paper & figured out what to do with my check.  I went to bed at 10: Dale went back to school

Jerry & Jackie left at 1: & went & bought a plant for Ray & went to hospital to visit him.  They came home at 2: & I got up & got ready & took Jerry to work at D.q. at 2:15 & Jackie & I had a hamberger & drink then we went & got groc.  Edith let me go threw the 25¢ pieces in till & I got 8 for my collection I brought groc. home & then took Jackie to Primary & went to hospital to see Ray while I waited for Kids from Primary.

Jerry got off at 4:30 & bought a bunch of stuff for lunch supper & he had it ready when we got home.  We ate & I took Dean out to Harrens for his Piano lesson.  came home at 6:30 & went to bed until time to go to work.  Jerry had to go back to work at D.q. 8: to 11:

Gene came home from work at Nyssa & bathed & ate & watched T.V. until I got up.

No comments:

Post a Comment