Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday, March 30, 1963

Ray went back to work at D.q. today.

Sunny_ cool wind

I came home from work & change my bed & washed it & Dean cleaned my room & we made bed.

I mixed bread & baked 4 loaves & washed up all the dirty cloths.

Dean moped floors & cleaned up the house & Dale & Jackie raked the lawn & swept walk & porches.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 9:30 to 6:

Ray went back to work at D.q. today 3: to 10:, his foot was tired, then when he got off at 10: he went out to Phill's & got home at 2: AM.  Butlers brought him home, he ran out of gas in front of their place & left car there all nite.

Dale went out selling Hobby Show tickets for his school.

I crocheted awhile.  Went & got $23. worth groc.

Gene went out & cleaned out Corrigates on their grain until about 1:30, his back hurt.

We ate & at 7: Jerry took Dean, Dale & Jackie to Nampa Drive Inn to show they got home at 10:

I went to bed at 7:30, I was dead, my nite off.  Gene watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment