Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday, March 26, 1963

Lyle called

Sunny & warmer

Kids went to school then we went got up & read paper & Ivard & Gene went out to earigate their grain

I mixed bread-washed some cloths & iorned all afternooon.

Arleene stoped & gave me a dish of artificial nestersuns Vanda sent me.

All Ivard & Gene did was take tractor wheel off & bring in to fix.

At 3:45 Jackie & I had a bath & got ready & went to dancing class went up to D.q. & had drink on way home.

Jerry cooked supper & we ate when we got home & I went to bed but never could go to sleep, stomach ache.

Jerry didn't work today, he went to M_Men Gleaners tonite

I went back to work tonite, first time in 2 weeks.  I had to drive, all the rest of guys were laid off today in big lay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment