Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday, March 11, 1963

Cloudy & cold

I got up & read paper & ate after Kids went to school.

Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry about 10: A.M. for his 2 days off.

Jerry is sick, laid off work tonite & laid down all day.

Ivard & I went up town & got $30. worth of groc.  Gene paid me back $60.  he owned me, got his income tax back.  came home & cooked us a hamberger & had orange juice for lunch.

washed couple batches of cloths & Ivard & I played 2 games of Scrabble.

Gene & I made a chocolate Malt Cake & put marshmello between layers & carmel frosting on top & sides, sure good - had hot dogs, cottage cheese, lettuce & tomatoe salad & milk for supper.

I went to bed early, I've been sick all week end _ flu & my period.  Called in & laid off work a couple of days.

Jerry went to bed early.

Ray & Dean went to mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment