Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday, March 28, 1963

got letter from Lyle

Sunny & windy, not cold

I came home from work & ate read paper & watched a couple of shows.  I went to bed at 9:30.

I woke up at 1:30 when Gene woke Ivard up to tell him they'd called to say the tractor wheel was fixed so they went & got it & went & fixed it & earrigated the grain.  Ivard came home this morning from G. Ferry.

I stayed up & tended Sis & ate & crocheted at 3:30 we went up to D.q. & had drink & got gal milk & sat & waited for Ray but missed him, he walked home.  Ray & I took Sis to Primary & took Ins. papers to Dr I got books up when I came home & Ray went back after Kids & get Dean some school paper.

Jerry had to go to work for Mr. Johnson at 1: & stay till close, he was supposed to start at 6:

Dean made cake & rice pudding for supper

I took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens for their Piano lesson at 5:30 & crocheted while I waited.  We ate at 7: when we got home & I went to bed until time to go to work couldn't sleep.  Ivard went to bed until 9: then Gene took him up to depot to go to G.F. with some guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment