Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday, March 5, 1963

Stormy this morning _ sunny & cold breeze this afternoon.

I came home from work & ate & washed 3 batches of cloths & went to bed at 10:

Ivard went up to R.R. & got a job in Glenns Ferry.  his day off today.

Ivard took Jerry to work at D.q 11:30 to 6:

Ivard woke me up at 3: & said teacher had brought Ray home sick & he took him on up to Dr's office.  I took Jackie to dancing & I left her then went up to doctor with Ray, has a temp. of 102.8 got a few pills for 7. & brought him home then Ivard & I went & got Jackie & went to D.q. & had drink.  Came home & Dean had supper ready Dale & I went & got Ray some juice & icecream & got Jerry & we ate & Jerry went to M. Men Gleanes.

Dean did dishes & at 7:25 Ivard took Dean & Dale up to church to cub Scout meeting.

Jackie & I went to bed at 7:30

I went to work at 11:15

Gene came home from Nyssa & cleaned up & stay all nite - has a job at co-op spreading fertilizer

No comments:

Post a Comment