Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday, March 12, 1963

Sunny but cold wind.

I got up & Kids had gone to school & Ivard had gone out to plow our share crop place by Sugar Factory.

Jerry is still sick, chills, fever, flue I guess.  I took Ray to school.

Gene got up & ate & went out with Ivard in pick-up then they went & bought a barrell of gas & came home for lunch.  Jerry cooked us a hamberger & they went back to plow.

I washed 3 batches of cloths & iorned all afternoon.  Jerry didn't have to work today.  He went & got him & I & Sis a drink.  Ivard took Jackie up & had her hair cut while he was home for lunch & she had a bath & her & Jerry had map while I iorned.

At 3:15 I took Jackie to dancing & left her then went & got Ray from school & went back with Sis.  Came home at 5:30 & Dean had supper ready & Ivard & Gene had just got home so we ate then Ivard, Jackie & I went up & got some icecream & Toping & we all had a Sunday.

Ivards day off.  I'm still too sick to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment