Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday, March 4, 1963

Gene started work in Nyssa at Co-op.
 Ivard got bumped will work Glenns F.

Sunny & breezy

I got up & changed all 5 beds & washed 7 big batches of cloths got them dry outside.

Ivard & I went to Caldwell to bank & drew out $50.  for Ray, he needed for his bills.  We stoped at D.q & got us all a drink & hamberger & brought home for lunch.

Ivard & I & Jerry got beds made & Rays back room cleaned.

I iorned all afternoon 45 pieces

Ray came home from school & went & paid bills.

Jerry got supper & we ate & he went to work at 6: to close.

Ivard did dishes & Ray & Dean went to mutual.  Dale went selling seeds.

Ivard & I went to bed at 7: Ivard thought he would flout but didn't.  He got up & watched show when I went to work.

He got bumped to extra board & it isnt doing anything so he's going to Glenns Ferry.

Gene didn't come home, said he'd be back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment