Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday, March 29, 1963

Cloudy & windy _ not cold _ sun came out about 6:

Ivard didn't come home today.

I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30.

Gene went out to place & fixed tractor & finished earrigateing the grain. got home about 5:

Jackie woke me up at 12: to fix her some lunch.  Jerry had gone with missionaries & never got home until about 5: I stayed up until 2:30 & crocheted & watched T.V. then took her to bed with me.  I didn't get much sleep, trying to Keep her in bed.  I slept after Kids came until 5:30 & they woke me up for supper.  Dean fixed it.

Ray took jerry up to work at 6: to close & saw about going back to work, goes Sat. Gene went up & got him & left car for Jerry.

I went back to bed at 6:45, I'm so tired, I've only had 3 & 4 hrs. sleep a day since I went back.  Dean did dishes & they watched T.V. went to work at 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment