Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday, March 2, 1963

Sunny & Cold.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed until 1:30.

Ivard, Dean & Dale went & got hair cut.

Dean cleaned up the house

Kept Jackie in bed all day, sick

They sat around watching T.V. all day.

Ivard went to work at 3:45.  I fixed lunch first.

Jerry worked at Dairy q. 11: to 6:

I crocheted & read my new relief society magazine this afternoon & watched T.V.

Dean made some giner snaps & we had them & cocoa for our supper.

Jerry & Gene didn't go any where tonite.  Ray left with Phill about 4: & never got home until 1: AM.  went with out coat he'll be sick.

I took Jackie & went to bed at 8:30.  My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment