Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday, March 18, 1963

Sunny, cool breeze all day.

I felt awful, I guess I've got the flu all over again.

Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry about 10:, for his 2 days off, and him & Gene went out & worked the ground all day on their share crop place.

I changed bunk beds & washed 4 batches of cloths.

I feel terrible, my chest hurts, my head is splitting & I'm burning up.  I called doctor but he was out, was supposed to call me back but he never.

Jerry called work & laid me off.  Jackies sick too.

Ivard got home at dark, half dead, cold & tired driving from Glenns Ferry after working all night then working out in cold all day.  He took a bath & came to bed.

Kids didn't go to Mutual tonite, don't feel very good.

Ray took Jerry up to work at D.q. at 6: & Gene went & got him at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment