Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday, March 15, 1963

sunny.

I came home from work & Ivard was already home from Glenns F.  We read paper & Ivard went to bed & I was until 11: helping Gene finish looking at Pennies & bagging them up, 5000.  I went to bed at 11: & got up at 3:45 & Ivard & I & Jackie went up to bank & took Genes pennies back & got his money _ & paid bills.

We came home at 5:15 & Jerry had supper ready & wet ate & Ivard & I went to bed I never did get to sleep.  Ivard got up at 9: & left for Glenns F.

Gene & Ray took Jerry to work at D.q. at 6: to 10: & they went ward teaching then went to Caldwell to show with Kotter boys, Kurt is home.  first time Jerry has been back to work this week, he still has sore throat.

I got up at 10:30 & got ready & went to work.  Dale got me up.  Dean was sick & went to bed early.

We had ward teachers after I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment