Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday, May 13, 1962

I came home from work & went to bed & read paper. Ivard was home & in bed, came home for Mothers day. I got made at him because he wouldn't go to church, stayed home to sleep & watched ball game. I got up at 11: & showered & Ray came & got us for S.S. had programme & got a plant. Came home & Gail, Lynda & Kids were here. Jerry fixed dinner & we ate at 2:30, had roast ham, potatoe salad, cottage cheese pork & beans, olives, radishes, onions Punch icecream & special Mother day cake. Gail left at 3:30 to go to work & Ivard, Jackie , & I went to bed - Kids did dishes & all went to church but Ray, he had to work at Dairy queen. Ivard left at 8: for Glenns Ferry & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment