Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday, May 6, 1962

Sunny.

I read paper & got my sunday school lesson in bed. I got up & took Jerry, Ray & Dean to priesthood. Dale & Jackie had a bath & I had a shower & we were about late for sunday school because Gail & Lynda & Kids came. I finally locked door & we all left.

stayed to Testimony meeting. Got home at 2:30 & got dinner & ate & Jackie & I went to bed & had a nap. Jerry & Ray took off.

We went to church at 7: Primary Programe. Ray didn't stay. Jerry went to Fireside.

Me & little Kids went up & had a cool, got gas & came home & I went to bed until time to go to work

I got dizzy so I slept in nurses room 3 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment