Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday, May 27, 1962

nicer today.

I was so sick all nite & today.

I didn't go to church at all. I read paper in bed & Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood. Ray came back after little Kids for sunday school. I got up & got Sis ready & played Salataire & made a meat loaf for dinner. Kids came & we ate at 2: & they did dishes & Jerry Ray - Dean & Jackie went over to Gails all afternoon; came home at 6:30. While they were gone I cut out 8 blouses for Jackie, 2 pr. pants & a apron.

Dale went to Butlers after S.S. & came home from church.

Jerry - Ray & Dean went to church & Jackie & I watched T.V. & I legthened the sleeves on Rays first suit so Dean can wear it.

We went to bed at 11: when Ray got home.

1 comment:

  1. She still cute and made clothes and made meatloaf dinner all while being sick... she was quite the woman!

    ReplyDelete