Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday, May 15, 1962

I came home from work and put some cloths to wash & got mad at Ivard because he wouldn't go pay bills and I went to bed. I never did get to sleep so I got up at 1: & we went to bank and paid bills & got a few groc. I finished makeing Jackies dance costume.

We had supper, Jackie & I, at 4:30. We laid down at 3: I didn't go to sleep but Ivard & Jackie did. We woke her at 4: to have a bath & at 4:45 I took her up to Central J. H. S. to dance recital rehersal. We left at 9:30 & it was just a little over half done. I was dead. I laid down hr but tried to hard to sleep & couldn't. never had one wink today. I went to work at 11: Jerry was to meeting

Ray worked at dairy queen. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment