Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday, May 9, 1962

I came home from work and went to bed until noon. I was sick & laid off work for next 3 nites.

The guy in Caldwell Ivard goes to work with called Ivard to come & help him pour cement a couple of hrs so he took Jackie to dance practice & took my dimes to bank on way, left at 1:30.

Gene came home a couple of times for few min, with Marvin H. & couple of other Kids. Came over for Sage Day & got his Sage.

I got up at 1:30 & went & got Sis from dance practice & we went to bank & put Kays money in & put some in Savings & Xmas club.

I got supper & we ate & Jerry went to work at Dairy Queen - Dean & Ray went to do beets, Ray went back to Thorns after. Ivard went to Glenns F. & I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment