Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday, May 22, 1962

nice today

I took Jerry to work & Kids went to school.

Ivard worked on fence all day at 10:00 Jackie & I went to relief society then after they had the closeing social, a luncheon. It was sure nice, had card tables to eat on & programe. Jackie Melissa & Brenda danced 2 numbers. Had Turkey, salad, hard rolls - olives, beets carrot sticks, celery, pickles - punch & desert. I won a table decoration on my place card number. Came home & got Ivard & went & got lawn mower out of repaire, went to bank, paid bills & got groc. then we went over to Gails, after we came home, & took his mower, picked Jerry up & came home & ate. Jerry went to Mutual meeting & the missionaries came for half hr to get aquainted. Then Ray tended Kids & Ivard & I went to "Nampa Drive In"

No comments:

Post a Comment