Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, May 21, 1962

Went to Adrian to class nite

Ivard came home from Glenns Ferry & woke me up when  he came to bed. I got up & took Jerry to work & Kids went to school.

I changed Jerrys & Rays bed & washed 7 batches of cloths and did a little patching. Ivard got up at noon & fixed fence, calves keep getting out. Jerry came home for lunch & brought stuff & fixed for all of us.

I cooked a roast & got supper & we ate when Ivard got home with Jerry & Ray took Jerry & Dean to Mutual then Ivard & I - Ray- Dale & Jackie went to Adrian to class nite. Gene got a letter for Track & baseball. Seniors went to Boise after.

We got home at 10:30

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment