Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday, May 11, 1962

Got letter & mother day card from Claudia

sent Mother Card - letter & $10.

Jerry got Stake M-M President.

I took Jerry to work after he took Ray to Seminary.

Ivard came home & went to bed.

I made the ruffles for Jackies costume & wrote mother & at 1:30 Ivard got up to tend Sis & I went up & mailed mothers card & got crepe paper for costume & went to Kotters all afternoon & did dance costumes. Came home at 4: & took Ray to work & spent all rest of day doing Sis's costume. Dean got supper. I made jello salad this morning for Jerrys Stake M Men-Gleaner banquet & one for supper. Ivard got Jerry & he left at 6:15 for Caldwell.

We ate & Ray & Dean went to Stake House to Priesthood party & Ivard left for Glenns Ferry. I watched 77 Sunset Strip & me & Jackie went to bed. I laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment