Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday, May 12, 1962

Got letter & Mother day card from Kay

got a plant from Kids - delivered

cloudy & cool

Jerry got up & went to work & Ray. I stayed in bed until 9:30 then made Kids hot cake & cocoa - I have awful head ache, washed 2 batches of cloths & got books up.

Ivard didn't come home today

Dean moped & cleaned up the house.

I went to bed this afternoon I felt so bad.

We ate & Jerry & Dean went to store & got a ham roast, steaks & bunch of stuff for tomorrow

We lost Dale, off playing at neighbors.

I went to bed at 8: until time to go to work. felt better when I woke up.

Ray worked at Dairy queen tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment