Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday, May 23, 1962

stormy all day - Rained On & off. then tonite.

Ivard finished fixing fence after he got home at noon from getting car fixed. Took it when he took Jerry to work. I didn't wake up until 9:30 & Ray was still asleep. He didn't go to school until noon.

I iorned 29 pieces.

I went & signed up at 2:30 for unemployment.

Ivard & Jackie bathed & had a nap.

I got supper on & went after Jerry & we ate & Jerry Ran Ray up to Dairy queen to work at 6:30. to 10:30.

Jerry went to M-Men. Gleaners with Mrs Murry

I took Ivard up to go to Glenns Ferry at 8:15. We had a fight over money as usual. Got books up. went to bed at 10:45

No comments:

Post a Comment