Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday, May 10, 1962

I got up & took Jerry to work, he took Ray to Seminary. Kids went to school. I cleaned up a bit & washed 6 batches of cloths & iorned all day.

Gail Lynda & Kids came for awhile. Sis took a fit to go with them & I licked her & made her go to bed.

I got ready at 3:30 & Jackie & I took Ray to work and went to Primary Mother day programme. I got a orchid corsage (artificial) came home & got Dean going on Supper then went up & bought Mother a mother day card & got Jerry from work & got groc.

We ate and Jerry went to work at Dairy queen, I took him then Jackie & I went down to Kotters to work on dance costume. came home at 10: & went to bed. I laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment