Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday, May 20, 1962

Gene graduated from High School at Adrian Oregon.

Ivard came home from Glenns Ferry & went to bed. I read paper in bed & got my Sunday School lesson.

Ivard took Jerry over to Dr. Daines at 8:30 to go to Homedale for High Counsel, got home at 2:30.

I took Ray & Dean to Priesthood and had a bath & me - Dale & Jackie went to sunday school. Came home & grabbed a sandwich & Jerry & I went to Stake house to S.S. leadership. Came home at 4:30 & stoped at D.Q. & had a Sundee.

At 6: we all left for Adrian to Gene's baccalaret & graduation. We gave him presents after & took picture & came home, he couldn't come. We got home at 10:20 & Ivard changed cloths & left for Glenns Ferry in car. We went to bed.

Rained most of nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment