Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday, May 24, 1962

I rained all nite & never stoped once today.

I got up & took Jerry to work & Dean to school, Dale had already gone. I got Ray up at 8:30 & took him to school.

I played Salatair & listed to Scot Carpenter, gone around the earth 3 times.

I iorned Jackie's cloths & took her to Primary, she didn't feel very good today. I got supper & went & got Kids from Primary & at 6: I went & got Jerry & we ate and Jerry took Ray up to Dairy Queen to work at 6:30

Jerry took Dale up to church to Cub Scout Pack meeting & he went over to see the Bishop.

I watched T.V.

Gene came over for graduation but didn't come home. Ray saw him at dairy q.

No comments:

Post a Comment