Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday, May 7, 1962

sent Kay 4 pr. socks & 2 ties in mag. & cost $3.20 air mail.

Sunny & windy - rained tonite a little

I came home from work & washed 3 batches of cloths & went to bed at 11: Ivard was home when I got home. I got dizzy at work & they made me go to bed for 3 1/2 hrs in nurse

Gail came & got tractor & cultivators ect. made 2 or 3 trips. woke me up at 2: & I couldn't go back to sleep. Ivard took Jackie up to Special dance practice. Debbie was here & she stayed with him

I got up again at 4: (didn't sleep) & fixed supper & Ivard went & got Jerry & we ate. Gail & Lynda came just as we got through & they ate. Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Mutual - Ray went from work to play practice.

I went to bed at 7:30 & couldnt sleep again.

Jackie went home to spend nite with Gail & Lynda came to bed at 8:30, his nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment