Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday, May 31, 1962

I got up & took Jerry to work Ivard came home today & brought his check, He painted the 2nd coat on Kids woodwork & went to bed. took Kids to Primary at 10: & got them at 11: and Ray, Dean & I took Dale & Jackie over to Gails to play & we went & put Ray, Dean, Dale & my money in Caldwell bank then went to Simplots & got my check & back to Nampa & paid place & put money in bank for Kay & put in my Xmas Savings club & Savings acc. Went back to Gails & stayed an hr & got Kids, & I went & signed up for unemployment. Came home & Dean got invited to a dancing Party at attorney Shillers so I took him up & had a hair cut & Jerry gave him the money to get a pr pants & shirt to wear. Came home & ate & Ray went to work at Dairy Q. at 6:

Ivard cleaned Kids floor ready to wax tomorrow. Jerry & I took Dean to Party at 7:15 then I took Ivard up to go to G.F. I watched T.V. went & got Dean at 11:30 & went & got Ray at D.Q. at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment