Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday, May 25, 1962

Kids all passed

Got pr earrings & sock from Lyle for Mothers Day.

stormy - cloudy - some rain

I got up & took Jerry to work & read paper. Kids went to school for last day

Ivard came from Glenns Ferry at 9:30 and him & Jackie took me to Boise to Dr. Cudmore. I gained 4 lbs. My blood pressure is a bit high. We got back to Nampa at noon & went to bank & mailed my payments. Came home & Ivard & Jackie went to bed and I went to Kotters to borrow a pattern & stayed & gabbed until 4:30. fixed supper & went with Ivard & Ray to get Jerry. Went early & looked at cars.

We ate & Ray went bowling with Phil, Jerry.

Ivard left for G. F.

Jerry went & got us all a milk shake. He went to bed early & I watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment