Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sunday, February 25, 1962

I came home from work & went right to bed, I feel awful, have sore finger & blister on my heel.

Alice taught my sunday school class & I stayed home.

Ivard, Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & Sunday school, Ray came home & took Dale & Jackie. Jerry came home a few min. & went on date then came home & went with missionaries to 2nd Ward fireside then to our church.

Ivard went to meeting at Stake house.

Ray fixed dinner & they ate & he did dishes & went away for awhile.

I got up at 5:30 & watched T.V.

We all went to church, Ivard & I were honored guests with the rest of parents of our wards missionaries. We sat in quire seats & each got a coursage. They read a letter from each missionary honoring their Parents. Came home at 9:30 & went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment