Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 3, 2012

Saturday, February 3, 1962

Got letter from Ruth to say Uncle Stan died Thursday

still foggy, not bad.

I got up & took Jerry to work and Ray, washed cloths & changed my bed & got it done.

I went & got Jerry at 12:30 & we went & got a plastic mattress cover for Rays bed & Paid on his laway then Jerry got some groc. & we went to hospital and visited Ivard. He feels better. We came home at 3:30 & I iorned until dark. Jerry cleaned my room & him & Ray made bed. Dean sick in bed all day.

I didn't mix bread today.

I went to see Ivard at 7: & Jerry got Kids to bed. I went & saw Bishop Perrys wife too & new baby.

When I got home at nine Jerry & Ray went up to Dairy Queen & brought me back a milk Shake. My nite off. Watched T.V. until 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment