Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monday, February 5, 1962

sent Leslie a birthday card

sent Bill & Jean a letter

still foggy & frosty.

I took Jerry to work & Kids went to school.

Came home & washed 3 batches of cloths & got my books up.

Helen called & talked awhile said she would tend Jackie so I could sleep.

At 12:30 Jackie & I went to Caldwell & put my dimes in bank & some money in Dean, Dale & Jackies Savings account. We had hamberger & fries at Kuwick Curb & came back to Nampa to hospital & visited Ivard from 1: until 3:30 & we came home & dried cloths & made Rays bed.

Fixed supper & took Jerry & Dean to Mutual at 7: & went to hospital & visited Ivard.

Ray went to work after school & to dance Practice & Mutual from there. I went to bed at 9: until time to go to work. Dean went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment