Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wednesday, February 21, 1962

Gail - Lynda & Kids went to California found out when Ivard called them.

Sunny windy

I came home from work and went to bed until noon then Ivard took Jackie & I to dance practice and he took all the T.V. tubes up & had tested then came & got us at 2:30 & we went up & bought 3 new tubes & came home and fixed T.V.

We had a milk shake on way home & I went to bed.

Ray stayed home from school today but went to work at Thorns at 4:

I went to bed when we got home & woke up at 6: & no one had fixed supper so I had Dean make them hambergers & I went back to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard & Jerry went to Sun Vita meeting at Chief Motel.

No comments:

Post a Comment