Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friday, February 2, 1962

Ivard went back to hospital

Dean home sick - sore throat

hazy & cloudy - cold.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed for a little while.

Gene went to dentist & got his new glass tooth, got his tooth wrecked in foot ball, he came home & slept about all day & let Ivard go out & fix chicken cook & carry water to calves.

Ivard went to Dr. this morning & had a shot & at noon he called & said he wanted him right up to hospital so at 3: I took him up & they put Stomache Pump on him.

Gene took pick-up & went back over to Gails, when I got home at 4:

I fixed supper & went up to hospital to see Ivard. Ray rode up with me & met Kurt & went over to Stake house to practice. I came home at 9: & went to bed. Nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment