Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sunday, February 11, 1962

Sent Kay a letter, Ad Salter a birthday card, Kids valentines

rainy - real foggy tonite.

Jerry, Ray & Dean went to Priesthood, Ivard took them so I could have car.

I read paper & got my lesson in bed. I got up at 10: & had a shower & got ready & Dale Jackie & I went to Prayer meeting & sunday school.

Came home at 2: & fixed chicken & noodles & mashed potatoes, peas & shrimp salad & we ate. Ray went to Kotters all afternoon.

I laid down & watched T.V. had fire in fireplace.

Wrote Kay a letter & fixed Kids valentines to mail & mailed them on way to work.

Jerry - Ray, Dean & Dale went to church & Jerry & Ray went to Fireside. Dean & Dale came home with Bishop when he brought Kays money. I went to bed at 8: until time to go to work.

Ray & Dean got their Individual Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment