Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sunday, February 18, 1962

rained this afternoon

I read paper & got my sunday S. lesson in bed. got up & took Ivard Jerry, Ray & Dean to Priesthood. I got ready & Dale, Jackie, & I wentto officers meeting & sunday school.

Came home Y brought Ivard & Kids & Jerry & I went & picked-up ALice & went to Stake House to S.S. leadership. Jerry brought me home & went to 6th Ward to talk as traveling companion to High Councile. He came home at 6:45 & took Ivard & Kids to church. I went to bed until time to go to work at 11:

Ivard cooked dinner today while we were gone.

Dean brought Mike Perry home for afternoon. Ray went away all afternoon & didn't even get dishes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment