Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tuesday, February 6, 1962

rained & froze - slippery going to Boise & work. Kids got beat out of Tournment.

foggy & nasty all day - snowe 2 hrs at 4:

I came home from work and took Dale to school & Jackie down to Kotters to stay all day so I could sleep. Helen took her to relief Society then up to hospital to visit Ivard while her mother had ex-rays.

I went to bed at 9:30 & was just about to sleep when Jerry came to change his pants & talked to me then I just about got to sleep again when I got a cramp in my leg & had to get up & walk around awhile. I slept until 2: then went up to hospital to see Ivard. Got groc. & gas & took Ivards Ins form to Dr. then up to Rail Road by 3:45.

Dean fixed supper & went up & saw Ivard until time to get Jerry. I didn't go tonite. Went & got Jackie after. Ray worked after school until 6: Jerry & I went up to church & went to Boise with Edith to tournment. Ontario beat us out. We stoped & ate, got home at 10:30 & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment