Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 10, 2012

Saturday, February 10, 1962

Ivard came home from hospital

rained in nite & this morning.

Jerry got up & went to work before we woke up.

I never got up until 9:, 12 hrs sleep, I was so tired.

I got books up & washed a batch of cloths.

Ray & I went to hospital at 11: & brought Ivard home.

Ray went to work at noon.

When Jerry got home from work at 1:15 Dean, Jackie & I took Dale over to Stake House to Primary Party & we got groc. & a couple of sacks of coal. Came home & fixed supper. Ivard went after Dale & we ate.

I played Scrabble with Ivard.

Made a fire in fireplace & watched T.V.

Ray & Jerry went to a "Gold & Green Ball."

No comments:

Post a Comment