Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 13, 2012

Tuesday, February 13, 1962

Donna Winters called. Gail - Lynda & Kids came, I was in bed

I came home from work in rain, rained most of day. I went right to bed & at 11: Ivard woke me up because Gail Lynda & Kids had come to get some of Genes money out of bank to save their furniture. They came to take it & Gene said he'd pay it. Ivard went to Caldwell to bank with them & drew out $68.50 for them out of Genes account. He came back & fixed them lunch & they went home. I didn't see them but I didn't get any sleep either.

Tonite Kotters came for awhile about Sun Vita.

I only had 2 hrs sleep today & it was my period too. I was comeing so hard I called in & laid off.

I rode over to Caldwell with Ivard to take my riders. stoped on way home & had a coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment