Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 24, 2012

Saturday, February 24, 1962

Cloudy - Sunny - Colder - snow flurries

I came home from work & went right to bed, roads were slippery in Caldwell.

Ivard got up & took Ray to work. Jerry came home from work at 12:30 & washed a batch of clothes then went & took a couple of bags of rags up to church & went to see Judy Steine.

I got up at 1: & washed my bed & fixed Ray a lunch & Ivard took it up to him at work & took Dean & Dale to barber & had their hair cut.

Jackie & I watched Tarazan then I washed my hair, Ivards, Jackies, Dean & Dales & got my books up. Ivard helped me make my bed.

Dean cleaned bathroom, hall & his bedroom & made a choclate, nut cake. fixed spagetti for supper. We ate & Ivard went to Boise to Sunvita meeting with Kotters, Jerry went to Stake dance & Ray went to Party. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment