Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 27, 2012

Tuesday, February 27, 1962

Colder got down to 7 degrees

I came home from work & Ivard & Jackie had gone to Merridian after another load of wood.

I soaked my sore finger awhile & then put a wet pack on it & went to bed at 10:

At 11: Ivard brought Jackie to bed with me & he went to a genealogy meeting at church then took is ex-rays back to hospital. I got up at 1:45 & we went to bank & paid place & I put some in my Xmas Club & Savings account. Had a milk Shake & came home & played Scrabble & soaked my sore finger. Ivard left at 5: to get a hair cut and get Jerry.

Dean made spagetti & cooked frozen peas for supper & I made a spring Salad.

Ray went to work after school & got home at 6:

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work. Mr. Hennis came & gave us $500. 1/2 payment on old Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment