Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Friday, February 9, 1962

fog left & we saw sun a min, first time in 10 days

Roads were slippery but not as bad as last two days, thawed all day. I read paper when I got home & washed some cloths.

Jackie & I went to bed awhile, my ankles are swelled so bad.

At 2: we went & ordered a potted chrys. to send Ivard at hosp. paid lites, water, phone, P.F.C. & went to Bank. Went to Albertsons & Safeways & got groc. & to Savings & loan & paid on Xmas Club. We got up to hospital at 4: just as they delivered flower. We stayed until 5: & came home & got supper & went after Jerry. We ate & I went to hospital at 7: until 8:30. Ivard get to come home tomorrow.

I went to bed at 9: my legs are so swelled & ache so bad.

Kids didn't go any where.

Ray wanted to go to Utah on 11: bus to Kims farewell but I wouldn't let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment