Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wednesday, February 28, 1962

Gail came over & signed up for Sunvita. I lent him $145.

18 degrees when I came home from work - real cloudy & hard wind all day.

I ate & soaked my sore finger while we played Scrabble. The calves got out & I about froze to death helping get them in.

I went to bed at 11: & woke up at 1:30. Ivard went up & paid off Union Seed loan from old place $190. & Pd. R.R. Ins. then went to Kotters & got his Sunvita Pack.

I was just about back to sleep when Gail came & I got up. They got back from Calif. yesterday.

We signed him up as our first Sunvita prospect. I lent him the $145.

They went home at 5: & I cooked supper & Ivard went after some coal & got Jerry. Jackie didn't have a dance class today.

Ray went to work after school.

Dale went to Cub Scouts.

Ivard went to Sunvita meeting & Jerry went to M. Men Gleanes. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment