Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thursday, February 22, 1962

started an advanced course in Genealogy

cloudy & Sunny - snowed hard for awhile tonite.

I came home from work & went up town & spent nearly all of my little check for groc. $23., got a qt of Softee & came home & had a dish & I laid down a hr. & Ivard took Jackie to Primary & Ray to work.

I got up at 5:15 & made a meat loaf & spring salad for Dales Gold & Blue cub Scout banquet. Ivard went & got Jackie from Primary.

Jerry took Dean, Dale & Jackie & went to banquet, Cub Scouts.

Ray went to Boise to High School basketball tournment with Kellogs.

Ivard & I went to Stake House to First Advanced Genealogy Course. I'm the Secretary. Came home at 10: & I laid down an hr. & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment