Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday, February 23, 1962

Sunny - cloudy - snowed awhile.

I came home from work & Ivard & Jackie were gone to Merridian after a load of wood for fireplace. I made some tea & read paper & went to bed at 10: but didn't sleep much.

I got up at 1:30 & got ready & Jackie & I went to Boise with Ivard to Dr Smith, he said he was doing fine.

We went up town & I got 3 pr. hose & 2 pr. walking shoes for work. had milk Shake & fries & came home, really snowed on us from Merridian to Nampa. stoped at Yorgesens & got me a pr. garments, then went & got Jerry from work & went & got me prescriptions filled. Came home at 7: & I went right to bed until time to go to work.

Ray went to Boise to High School tourn with Kellogs & Jerry went up to work on paper. Ivard watched T.V.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment