Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Friday, February 16, 1962

got letter from Kay

Joined Sun Vita Corp. 

Ray & Dean went to Idaho City.

Jerry took Ray to Seminary then Ivard took him to work.

I read paper in bed then got up & washed some cloths & cleaned up & Ivard & I played a game of Scrabble.

Mrs. Kotter came at 11:30 & signed us up. We joined Sun Vita Corp. for $149.45, we hope to make some extra money. She left Melissa to spend afternoon.

I iorned all afternoon.

At 5: we took Mellisa up to meet her mother at church & took Ray & Dean. They went to Idaho City for tonite & tomorrow with Our ward Priesthood. We went & got Jerry & I fixed supper & we ate & Jerry went to decorate for Gold & Green ball.

Ivard spent all afternoon on phone got about 7 guys lined up for Sun Vita meetings.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment