Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thursday, June 30, 1960

wrote Jerry - Kay & I Jackie went to Utah

Ivard went to work at 8: & I took him & he got check, Then I parked & wrote to Jerry & when bank opened I got a bank draft & sent him his money then I paid bills.

I went & had my hair done at Pecock at 9: then went to Primary & Dean pinned a pin on me, they went with Barlows.

I went to Simplots & got my check. came home about 1: & washed cloths.

Kay worked & Kids did beets

I went in & got Ivard at 3:30 & we got a new tire on car, fan belt & went & had a cool then we got icecream & stuff for punch.

Kay came home & washed car & had bath & packed. I iorned, we ate & I had bath & packed. Fran. & Jimmy came at 7: & at 9:45. They went to Utah with Kay - Jackie & I. drove slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment