Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tuesday, June 21, 1960

got letter from Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard had just got home & Gene had gone to work up by Max's.

I washed a batch of cloths & ate & at 9:30 Ivard & I went to bed & loved.

Ray & John Popelton were out doing beets.

Kay didn't work today, he got dinner they got me up at 1: to eat & Gene went back to work. Ivard got up after we were done & watered lawn & planted garden. Kids didn't do beets this afternoon. Jackie & I went back to bed at 2: & I got up at 4:30 & washed a batch of cloths & got books up. Jackie & I went to bed at 8: & Ivard & Kids went to play ball. I went to work at 11:15. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment